White Label and Branding
We are able to customise our soap bars with your logo or brand name.
We can supply:
1. private labelling for your business or shop, hospitality business.
2. personal customisation for promotions, events or gifts.
1. Private labelling. Customisation of the soap bar: your logo or branding is stamped on the soap, and the fragrance and colours are also customised for you. This would require a higher quantity order and would take longer.
2. Customisation of the soap label is less costly and smaller orders are possible. You can use our graphic designers, or you can supply the graphics for your labels. You can choose your fragrance and colour within a range.
If your choice of soap is in stock then this can be a reasonably quick turnaround. If not in stock we will need around 60 days preparation time for the soap to be made personally for you in the fragrance and colour you have chosen.
How to get started:
1. Decide if you'd like label customisation or full soap branding.
2. Choose the shape and style of soap. Several options are available, rectangular, chunky round soap-on-a-rope, mini hearts...
3. Decide on the quantity you need, and if this is a one-off order or is likely to be a regular order.
4. Contact us for a quote and availability including shipping costs.
5. Choose your fragrance, colour and type of soap, for example; Just rose, Rose with rose petals, Rose with organic milk etc
6. Send us a your customisation requests, and we discuss how to move forward with your design and protoypes are checked.
7. Pay a deposit to get the ball rolling. Your soap bars and labels are prepared just for you and you are updated all the way.
8. Final preparation and final payment is made, and shipping is arranged.
White labelling or customisation is for you if you;
- are looking for a locally French made, ethical and sustainable, trending product to sell
- Have a business in hospitality and would like customised soaps.
- already have a business or an idea and like the concept of a sustainable, vegan, plastic-free lovely and popular product.
- want to start a zero-waste business without much upfront investment
- aren’t interested in going to the expense of making, licensing, or manufacturing products yourself
- would like a steady flow of a lovely product made especially for you. You can order small or larger quantities, choose new fragrances, and colours depending on the season or latest trends. No need to over order.