How to become a distributor
We would be delighted to partner with a range of distributors. Our soaps are popular as a niche product for specialist sellers, or as part of a range of different products. It is perfect complement in a variety of settings, and our customers find SoapYard products excellent quality, value for money and a good upsell.
zero-waste shops, florists, cafés, gift shops, independent entrepreneurs, health and beauty businesses, barbers and hairdressers, natural and organic shops.
- Join our facebook group SoapYard Friends and Followers
Like and follow on social media:
- Purchase a starter box to receive a variety of products across our range
- Contact us for wholesale prices and quantity discounts email@example.com
- Take orders from friends, family and clients. The retail price is the price listed on the website. You may adjust the price to allow for your costs and postage.
- Your order should be with you within 7 days
- Arrange with buyers to collect from a collection point. This could be your front door, your shop, your school, your social group.
- Sometimes soap arrives a little marked or dented - this is a result of minimal packaging and does not affect the quality of the soap. This should be emphasised to your customers.
Thank you for encouraging good habits, good environmental practice and embarking on a good local community service!